View Single Post

Glzmo
01.09.2014 , 10:26 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey everyone!

I alluded to it during our GSF stream at the end of the year, but I wanted to let you know that we are going to start having a weekly community live stream! Early on, you will see me playing but in time we will definitely get both Courtney and Tait on there as well. We may even expand it to other folks in the studio but that remains to be seen.

The stream will be more of a "let's play" than anything else. I will make a new character and just play the game! I will be on a live server playing a normal character in Warzones, Flashpoints, etc. I absolutely will encourage all of you to hop on and carry me through GSF matches

These Livestreams will happen every Friday from 4-6PM Central time starting tomorrow. You can check out the stream here: http://www.twitch.tv/swtor

See you all on the stream tomorrow!

-eric
Will you also engage in social roleplay? In any case, It would be awfully nice if you did a "Let's roleplay" on a Roleplay server some time (and yeah, I know it isn't that easy without chat bubbles to do that, especially for a stream so people can follow your roleplay conversations with other players easier, but it's worth a shot anyway - the other aspects of the game are getting enough coverage as it is anyhow)!