Thread: [Cybertech] Alternate recipe sources for MODs
View Single Post

psandak
01.08.2014 , 05:35 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Kain_Turinbar View Post
Ok so let me get this straight.

I'm currently wearing all 28s, which are also called 66s. Above this level of gear there is still:

30s or 69s
31s or 72s
33s or 75s
34s or 78s

Currently 31/72 is the highest you can craft, but it just isn't worth it because materials are $$$$$ and commendations buy all the best gear. So really I can just start focusing learning blues and purples for other classes since I have all of the STR/END I will never need now.
Some will disagree, but for the moment, you got it. I sell blue and purple 28s by the truck load

If you want to upgrade your 28/66 gear check out Dulfy's level 55 endgame gearing guide where to go.

My advice gear your character up first then take advantage of any extra/leftover gear and RE the mods.

With history of what gets converted to craftable , the assumption is that grade 34/78 (from HM DF/DP and Ultimate Comms) will become craftable once NiM of the latest Operations (DF and DP) hit...mid-March at the earliest (Full/Official release of GSF hits in early February).
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Ulunnes (Commando)
Zaggema (Sin) Daellia (Merc) Carrud (Marauder) Quith'edi'ata (Operative)

high end schematics * best crew skills * crew skill money making * Reverse Engineering Rules
"You can't just ask customers what they want and then try to give it to them. By the time you get it built, they'll want something else" Steve Jobs