View Single Post

Jerba
12.28.2013 , 06:17 PM | #3
I don't really know what you're talking about. My raid group has had both ops on farm status since the second week and the bosses never changed, they've been killable since release. If you are having trouble with the fight, you must be using a wrong strategy. People are way too quick to call fights bugged, a lot of the times it is a boss mechanic they don't understand. It's much easier if you just adjust your own tactic instead of waiting for Bioware to fix or nerf something.

For Raptus, it looks like you are entering the challenge at the wrong time. Tanks and healers should go in immediately, DPS have to wait 20-30 seconds before entering their challenge. That way, the timers of the boss will be aligned differently and you won't have problems with his aggro drop and Rising Slash. Both are boss mechanics, designed to have the group be aware of when they are entering the challenge, and I don't want Bioware to nerf them for groups that don't understand them.

For Tyrans, you are also just having problems with timers. Tyrans only changes his position during certain times, so have both tanks always stand so that even if the boss stays at the old position, you won't have a problem. For example, he won't change position when he is in the middle of a cast, and he won't change position right before Inferno or Thundering Blast. Sometimes, it looks like he is already at the other tank but will then shortly jump back to the first tank, and go back to the other tank. I am not sure if this could be a bug, but if your tanks are standing in the right spot, you'll never have a problem with Thundering Blast hitting the raid.