View Single Post

Darth_Krushya
12.26.2013 , 01:25 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Hudlar View Post
Yeah, I was never really a Star Wars fan, though I liked the original trilogy. (I'm old enough to have seen it when it originally came out.) Like you, I started playing SWTOR because it was a Bioware game, and I fell in love with the stories. Between SWTOR and all the Star Wars novels and comics I've read since I started playing, I definitely count as a fan now.

Happy anniversary to the Community Team! Thanks for all of your hard work.
Same here.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sindorin View Post
Reminds me of my girlfriend who used to tease me about being a nerd and for liking Star Wars and MMO's. Now she plays more than I do, and she wanted the Star Wars Saga set on Blu-Ray this year for Christmas. Isn't love grand? I keep telling her when she says "I can't believe you turned me into a star wars fan!"

I just quote the Emperor:

"Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...muwhahahahhahahaha!"
I like using quotes too. For instance, when I finally beat my nephew at so many video games, death matches, cpmpetitions, pvp matches, and the like (He used to beat me constantly,) I give him this quote from Episode IV: A New Hope. The conversation between Obi-Wan and Darth Vader goes something like this: "It has come full circle. When I left you, I was but a Learner. Now I am the Master!" We both get a chuckle from that.
THE ETYA LEGACY: GOEN-TOG ETYA SEN, SUNAI-ELG-ETYA SAGE, DONAE'THEN-KYAL ETYA SCOUND, RAH'NORAI-ELG ETYA COMM, KRUSHYA-WYN'IKE ETYA SORC, TARAR-BEESE ETYA MAR, STROI'YEN-FORGG ETYA OPER, THES'SHEL-EPSE ETYA PWRTCH, KET'CHYA-YUUB ETYA GUARD, SOGLA-DYME ETYA SHADOW, KOHMEN-TOG ETYA GS, IKEN-FORGG ETYA VG, RU'THAH-DEY'IYM ETYA SIN, DE'THEL-SOHG ETYA JUG, IYSE'SHEL-EPSE ETYA MERC, GUN'NAH-SOHG ETYA SNIPE