View Single Post

Darth_Krushya
12.26.2013 , 01:25 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Hudlar View Post
Yeah, I was never really a Star Wars fan, though I liked the original trilogy. (I'm old enough to have seen it when it originally came out.) Like you, I started playing SWTOR because it was a Bioware game, and I fell in love with the stories. Between SWTOR and all the Star Wars novels and comics I've read since I started playing, I definitely count as a fan now.

Happy anniversary to the Community Team! Thanks for all of your hard work.
Same here.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sindorin View Post
Reminds me of my girlfriend who used to tease me about being a nerd and for liking Star Wars and MMO's. Now she plays more than I do, and she wanted the Star Wars Saga set on Blu-Ray this year for Christmas. Isn't love grand? I keep telling her when she says "I can't believe you turned me into a star wars fan!"

I just quote the Emperor:

"Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...muwhahahahhahahaha!"
I like using quotes too. For instance, when I finally beat my nephew at so many video games, death matches, cpmpetitions, pvp matches, and the like (He used to beat me constantly,) I give him this quote from Episode IV: A New Hope. The conversation between Obi-Wan and Darth Vader goes something like this: "It has come full circle. When I left you, I was but a Learner. Now I am the Master!" We both get a chuckle from that.
"You're not evil enough. Well, It's true! You're half evil. You're quasi evil. You're the margarine of evil. You're the Diet Coke of evil. Only one calorie. Not evil enough."
Dr. Evil to his son Scott.