View Single Post

BadOrb
12.20.2013 , 10:44 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVengeant View Post
Ya, I would be jumping ship on this game as well if I were you.

I had some good times in it, but those times are quickly coming to an end. The slap in the face to subscribers, nickle and dime fest, and utterly lackluster "celebrations" just turns people away. How on earth someone thought that fireworks and a skin for a vehicle I will never use was a "reward" i will never understand. Bioware does NOT know how to party.

Face it. The only thing keeping this game alive (and me still playing) is the fact that it is Star Wars. If it wasn't it would have died long ago.
*facepalm*

Iv'e had a great time over these two years too , hopefully many more are to come. Looking forward to a level cap increase and more missions! I thank the 3 of you and the rest of the team , keep up the good work.

Happy Holidays ,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12