View Single Post

archifikoss
12.20.2013 , 03:41 AM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by ZETA_SCORPII View Post
I've been trying to get into GS but it appears I can't just do it casually. You pretty much have to be hardcore if you're gonna ever win a match and I don't really know if I want to dedicate too much time learning space PvP. Everyone in my clan just upgraded to the Xbox One so my CoD time is about to increase again so unless there is a more casual and free roaming GS I think I'll choose to shelve GS just like I did with ground PvP. I'm not saying it's not fun but I'd have to put in some serious time to get good cause I'm just not a video game God, please make a PvE version for us "casuals" BW!!!!
If you solo queue you will follow the trend of your server and most likely lose 90% of the time if you're an Imp like me - however you may still be pretty high up in the "scoreboard" regardless.

That been said - this is actually quite casual friendly once you learn it. I typically don't play more than 2-3 matches a day but I do well enough and feel like a contributing and useful - though far from top of the line - player. Don't put yourself down man, it does take some getting used to, and especially if one has little or no prior experience with space combat/flight or space sims it can be very intimidating. But it will get better