View Single Post

AshlaBoga
12.19.2013 , 09:21 PM | #170
Quote: Originally Posted by watermelonfan View Post
Its now been over 3 months. That is plenty patient. I would like severe glitches like this one to be fixed in a timely manner. I think that is reasonable for me to expect. This glitch shouldn't have lasted anymore than 3 weeks. 3 months is not a fair amount of time to wait for a glitch like this to be fixed. especially since they have been fixing lots of stuff that's not nearly as important as this one. For example, they have been fixing typos for specific scenes that you only see once. A lightsaber changing random colors when thrown every single time is far worst than typos. So as you can see their judgement of priorities are very poor. So, With this being the case, I think I am perfectly justified to demand and get very angry. So I think I am handling this fairly well.
Except that most people wouldn't call this a severe glitch.
And fixing typos is much simpler than fixing an animation. The fix priority is probably based on: severity of bug % time and effort in fixing bug. And I'm guessing that this issue is somewhere in their priorities for 2015 or 2016. So it will be fixed 3 years after the fact. And I don't have a problem with that - I like my amazing Technicolour Saber Throw!
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!