View Single Post

Arandem
12.18.2013 , 09:01 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey everyone!

As requested, here is an update on “traditional” robes being brought into SWTOR. I think the first thing that is important to realize is that traditional can mean different things to different people. Although I know many folks are looking for the “Obi Wan” appearance, we won’t just copy and paste that in. With that being said, we have already brought some armor into the game that is a bit more traditional, such as Relnex set in the Supreme Mogul’s pack. In talking to the Cartel Market team we also have two more “traditional” Jedi armor sets in the works. One you will see in a future pack… and another which will be a direct sale item. You should see both of these within a few Game Updates from now, I don’t have exact timing at this moment.

I hope that answers your question!

-eric
K thanks for the update! hoping this new traditional armor will be even more... traditional

Quote: Originally Posted by TheSupaCoopa View Post
Duran'del here:

I dont wear belts(too much work, LOL) but I'm pretty sure thats how a belt holds your pants up.
Re read my post. on the outside of something other than your pants. Example: wearing a bathrobe over your jeans and then putting on a belt. belt wouldn't hold up the pants because it isn't connected to it. same with the way the jedi roes are.