View Single Post

theUndead
12.18.2013 , 06:15 PM | #167
Quote: Originally Posted by watermelonfan View Post
Atleast you can see by the comments that I am not the only one annoyed by this glitch. And of course I'm going to keep complaining. Bioware is completely ignoring this thread. I'm going to keep complaining until it is fixed because this glitch is terrible. I'm a fighter. I don't give up easily. Insead of people like you trying to shut me up, I should be awarded a medal for fighting for what this game truly deserves. This glitch effects cartel market color crystals too, as I have mention before. People pay real money for that stuff. They should stay the color as advertised.
Man just stop. You are not a champion of anything and you see not fighting some righteous cause. We have for the most part understood your frustration, but the reason bioware is ignoring you is because you won't let it go. You won't let them do their jobs but instead make demands. Another thing, don't pressume to think you are what the game deserves because you are not, not even close. So I say again, try to learn some patience. It will be fixed in time.
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.