View Single Post

Lecto
12.18.2013 , 09:33 AM | #62
I didn't see anywhere else to leave opinions about this event, so I suppose this is the place to do it:

*I am totally underwhelmed by this event. You guys could have done so many cool things, but you did not. Am I glad to see that you guys are finally doing something for holidays -- yes. But, this is not the way to do it. The snowflakes after a while become very annoying, & frankly are not fun in the slightest bit. You guys could have opened up another area on Hoth or Illum where actual snow ball fights could have occurred (like paint ball or something). There were no missions or anything -- lazy development. Aside from Sleigh 1....this event is a waist.

*The Gree event is back, and as always it is solid.......but it's the same event I've ran trough four times already. Heck, I'll even give you guys credit for putting in some new items.....but for the most part they aren't very good. I really like the Gree rest item, however, on my Vanguard it does not refill his ammo -- looks cool though. Also, what's up with all these spears!?! They all the look the same, stop re-skinning things!! I have 100+ helixes on some toons. Give me something to spend them on!!

Over all grade: C-

PS: Nice work on adding the Voice Over to the Xeno fight....that was a nice touch.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return". ~ Moulin Rouge
Join "Tao Covenant" today!
Twitter: @Lecto10