View Single Post

Glzmo
12.17.2013 , 03:43 PM | #1523
Happy thread anniversary! Well, perhaps not so happy, more bittersweet. In any case, I can't believe it's been two years since this very thread has been created.

When we started this suggestion thread, I like many others were certain that chat bubbles being added as promised shortly after launch. My personal guesstimate was 1-3 months tops with Bioware's promise of being implemented at launch or shortly thereafter. Yet here we are, a whopping 24 months later and there are still no chat bubbles in sight. In fact, judging from the recent comments of Bioware/EA employees, the outlook seems to be more grim than ever. Many have given up on the game, Bioware and EA since this thread has been created. But as long as there is a glimmer of hope, there will always be people fighting the good fight. And perhaps once the fruits are ripe, many of those that have given up and left will return.

I guess reaching the age of two years, this thread has been the longest running active thread on the forums! I wonder if we'll get a reward for that? Will someone high up from Bioware or EA drop in and extend congratulations? Perhaps Mickey Mouse himself? Will they gift us with a solid ETA on the patch that will add chat bubbles to the game, perhaps?

On this "festive" occasion, I'd like to take the opportunity to extend my thanks to each and every one of You that has ever contributed to this thread and the cause it represents in a productive and civil manner.
Keep fighting the good fight! I'm looking forward to see this thread continue on strong until Bioware will hopefully show mercy to us soon and finally implement this feature!
Let the anniversary party commence with your comments, memories, reflection and jolly discussion!

Let Bioware/EA/Disney know how you feel! There should be enough imagined Wookiee 'ookiees and bantha milk for everyone!