View Single Post

Fidelicatessen
12.17.2013 , 03:15 AM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by watermelonfan View Post
People chosing to leave becuase of an unfixed glitch is a fact becuase it is easily proven. An opinion is an answer that can't be right or wrong. With those being the definitions, I don't see how you can call it an opinion.
This is hilarious because if people actually unsub, there is no way that you, personally, can prove it. Prove that people are unsubbing because of this. And no, a post on a message board is not proof--that's called hearsay. Go ahead, prove it! It's a fact, after all, right? So you must have some way of proving it, right?

I can't believe this thread is still going on. Whine some more! I'm sure if you just whine loud enough and long enough (and don't forget to stomp your wee feetsies--you haven't done that yet!), Bioware is bound to listen to you and pander to your every need. That's how it works with mommy and daddy, right (actually, if I were Bioware and reading this thread I'd put this bug at the absolute bottom of the list)?

Ahh, the joys of interacting with children. Watermelonfan, you affirm my decision not to breed. Thank you for that!