View Single Post

AlienEyeTX
12.16.2013 , 10:07 AM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by Wintermist View Post
Well, to be fair when something new is released, everyone would want to spend time with it. That's natural. That will probably wear off with much the same reason the main world wore off.

What I mean when it I said it wasn't what was asked for, I meant that what players really wanted was to be able to fly free, much like in SWG. It's definately what I want, but I'm not saying now that I don't like GS, because it's fun, but it is a PvP arena after all, and something you jump into, then jump out of. It's not like jumping into your ship, piloting it around in space above and around the space station. Then deciding to go to lightspeed and continue flying around with your ship.

It's not really the same thing. GS you have to queue for, it's not something you can hop into when you want, the queue has to let you in first.
Not to be negative, but that seems rather useless and boring to me. What would be the point of just flying around the galaxy? There is nothing to discover. At least if I just went "exploring" on a planet, there would be things to find or do. Flying around space without any combat or objective does not seem like something many people would enjoy.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
thank AlienEyeTX for being ridiculously good at this game:

-eric