View Single Post

Infernixx
12.15.2013 , 09:44 PM | #100
Quote: Originally Posted by Joetwoshots View Post
You are right, and that IS a problem with EA and ALL OF MMO GAMES IT OWNED. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, if you still dont know it, EA (the major destroyer of best MMOS) owns SWTOR. Instead of providing all the innovative stuff that BW promised during all those years of production, EA decided to milk title, by making it medicore and using formula from other mmo games (mainly taking formula from wow, yeah, i know wow does it aswell, but it compiles it together) , and adding some own content, which they later ignore to make it even more medicore (im talking about bolster system idea being thrown into the can once you reach max lvl).
Dont get me wrong, idea of voiceover, story-driven quests is really, REALLY immersive. But when story ends, immersion vanishes, mainly thanks to copy-paste daily system from, (yeah, you gonna hate me for this) WoW, and dungeon farming. Or PvP farming. At least people have something else to do with GSF.
Its sad to see SW title being sold like this...Thank you businessmen from EA, who cant understand, that making games is an art, not manufacture.
This is unfortunately not the first, nor the last game that will end the same way by EA hand.
OMG Are you saying that EA owns TOR????
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.