View Single Post

Vaidinah
12.15.2013 , 05:30 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by THoK-Zeus View Post
Of course you can cheese the mechanics, you can add phases, you can lose more people for laser, you can cheese through multiple dread Monsters, you can cheese through Inferno...

And no, one fight requires you to kill atleast 3-4 add phases before the laser, the other fight requires you to kill 2 add phases before the laser. How is that any different to clearing 4 add phases on WH without an assassin and 2 add phases with an assassin.

3/8 = 3/16 ?! I dont think so.
There's a big difference between them because you can completely ignore the small adds for WH completely by having 2 stealth characters. Thus, you remove the mechanic of having to deal with them entirely. Every statement you have made regarding what can be cheesed in 16 man is wrong or can be done in 8 man as well.

Quote: Originally Posted by THoK-Zeus View Post
I was not talking about 4 melee dps, i was just talking about the dps requirements for 16 man and 8 man, i never said anything about the dps composition, so don't lie. DPS requirement =/= DPS composition.

16 man had 62% more life with the same enrage timer but with 150% more dps player when they take 10 dps. So simple facts, but hey one can ignore them and instead start attacking other persons and start lieing.
No one said they are the same and I have yet to attack you so please stop playing the victim. All I've done is correct your false statements and try to show that your theory is different from reality. You have no proof whatsoever of you and these other progression guilds beating 16 man with 8 non-overgeared DPS and you have lost all credibility with your incredulous claims of "non-progression" teams beating 16 man NiM TFB and/or SnV with 8 DPS even now, much less doing it without being overgeared.

We're done here, but in the future, I would advise you to keep your ignorance to yourself on subjects on which you lack experience and knowledge like this one. It's not appreciated when people like you decide to spread misinformation and lie to the community. Of course, this is an online forum so it's a frequent problem that will always exist, but there is no reason for you to contribute to it with blatantly false information. You've always been better than this before and stooping to this level just seems unlike you.

I don't blame you for taking the easy way out in doing 8 mans as the path of least resistance is very tempting and most people don't have the time or dedication needed to do 16 man progression. If some day you want something closer to a challenge, you can always try 16 mans out during the next NiM tier during progression. Good luck.
The Harbinger
Intrepid

Guardian/Juggernaut Tank Guide: From Beginner to Master