View Single Post

Infernixx
12.15.2013 , 03:38 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Wintermist View Post
What some people describe the game as has no meaning since it's an example of a sandbox game. Nothing more. It's probably the best example of a Sandbox game currently. And if they described the game like that, I don't really think that player is a player that enjoys that total freedom that EVE gives.

I don't play EVE anymore, but I'd describe it, as if it has any relevance at all to it being used as an example of sandbox game; A space game where you set your own limits.

If you don't get involved in the Player vs Player environment of the game, you really can't say you have played EVE to the full. And as a reviewer, unless you've played for a longer time, you can't really judge the game. It's a game that takes a long time to fully understand, to fully experience.

What better full sandbox game example can you give me?
I don't need to stick my hand into a toaster for 15 minutes to get the full experience, thank you.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.