View Single Post

Elfa
12.15.2013 , 09:26 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by Infernixx View Post
Second-guessing professionals while offering up vague ideas and suggestions is, I think, the very opposite of 'productive.'

It's the sort of thing that overweight football fans do when their favored teams don't perform up to the fans' expectations. And it's usually done from an overstuffed armchair while surrounded by beer and snacks.

A fun pastime but mostly insignificant.
...and yet so often those fat guys in arm chair are just using extensive knowledge of their sport coupled with basic common sense and those leading the teams often make huge mistakes that they themselves admit to.

Blind calls by refs, poor player substitutions, stupid play calling, etc. Sometimes an outside pair of eyes can more readily see the mistakes being made than those in the mire of it all.

Quote: Originally Posted by Infernixx View Post
Tell me more about this fantasy of yours.
As with so many of the complaints being made here, its just simple observation made without the blindness of fanboi goggles.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law