View Single Post

ZETA_SCORPII
12.15.2013 , 05:29 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by Aries_cz View Post
Actually, let him try the GSF, it is NOTHING like regular PvP, and people who are really good in PvP usually suck terribly at it.
Regular PvP is a lame stunfest, GSF feels every bit like a hardcore PvP game and you cannot play it casually because you will get destroyed by those who play it a lot. I gave both ground PvP ans GSF valid time and just cannot justify my gaming time playing them. I know many will enjoy GSF but I am sick of PvP in general in all games, It's just not fun anymore to me after 6 years of very hardcore PvP. To raid in endgame you have to deal with total Elitist a-holes unless by some miracle you find a good guild ( hell ya I tried) who actually play a lot. The game is good as far as the story goes but falls flat in the PvP aspect. The skys are dominated by elitists (a different kind) who talk **** if you aren't as good as them and don't care if you are trying to learn. Others will have a different experience and yes, if I stick to it and play it a lot I'll get good at it, problem is I don't enjoy it enough to dedicate that kind of time to it.
Farewell SWTOR and MMOs, I'm going back to consoles and selling my machine ( I only bought it for this game).