View Single Post

Darth_Wicked
12.14.2013 , 06:09 PM | #138
Quote: Originally Posted by watermelonfan View Post
I understand that. and its terrible that you and many others have had to put up with that. for an entire year. However, my issue is just as annoying, if not more annoying than the the discharge glitch. In my opinion the saber throw color glitch is more annoying. The discharge glitch should have been fixed a long time ago.The reason these glitches both co-exist is becuase the devlopers have been putting it off for way too long. When you put one issue off, more issues come up that also need to be fixed. This is why they need to keep up with the glitches.

Bioware, please fix The animation for discharge and for the saber throw. Saber throw is by far the worst glitch I have ever experienced in this game. You should fix these since, me and many others are so upset. I'm sure you don't want to lose customers. So please get these 2 glitches fixed in the very next patch. This has been going on for far too long. Anyone in their sane mind will agree with me.
As annoying as these issues are, I find it hard to believe anyone would actually stop playing the game because of them. I sure wouldn't.

Either way, as mentioned already, I'm sure Bioware is aware of both issues but when it comes to the actual fix, it ranks pretty, pretty low in their priority list of random stuff to fix.
Click here for FREE unlocks ( Referral Link )
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord Praven on the Esus Mesa
My family is true Sith. My only passions are integrity and honor.