View Single Post

OddballEasyEight
12.13.2013 , 04:00 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Whailor View Post
Yes, how dare they be such an unimaginative bunch and add stupid fireworks no-one cared about the first time around when these appeared and most players destroyed them as soon as they got them! And GS paintjobs, indeed, for those who don't give a rat's tail about that feature anyway!

Free stuff or no, they need to use more imagination when giving rewards to customers who have stayed loyal since the game was launched, to show their appreciation and simply to say "thanks for sticking with us!" instead of completely useless and boring crap. Add some nice minipet, like a jawa or something and so on, something what will not affect the gameplay but is fun to have and to show at the same time, instead of completely bland and boring and useless stuff in every instance.
You know what? Today is my 1 year anniversary at my current job. My bosses didn't give me anything. And I didn't expect them too either.
A week ago, it was he 5 year anniversary of me moving to my current apartment. But interestingly enough, my landlord didn't give me anything... strange eh?
But hey, Bioware is giving me some free fireworks and a different paintjob for GS, so that's nice...
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.