View Single Post

Sivad
12.23.2011 , 11:56 PM | #3
Pants have not dropped since they changed the loot tables several builds before beta ended. When they removed armor sets for each of the 8 AC's(not sure what was wrong with each AC getting its own set) and made just Hunter Inquisitor Operative Juggernaut and Marauder sets they broke the loot tables (badly at first). There was one run that our group had 11 Inquisitor boots and 5 BH gloves drop from trash alone and every run had at least 3-4 of each of those items dropping. Since the change Marauder and Juggernaut armor in general is super rare and BH and Inquisitor armors are super common. Operative loot is rare but not as rare as the Juggernaut and Marauder stuff.

As far as I know (some site out there list them but not sure if they exist) I have NEVER seen a helm drop for ANY class in Black Talon or Esseles.

Just for background I run Black Talon or Esseless flashpoint EXCLUSIVELY from level 10-16 on ALL of my toons. I think they are super fun the loots are nice and the exp is great too. If you count all my beta experience I have done both flashpoints approximately 400 times EACH... I have done Black Talon (havent leveled any republic toons yet) about 40 times since early access and another 100 or so times since they broke the loot tables back in beta.
CE VIP