View Single Post

EricMusco
12.11.2013 , 02:01 PM | #13 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Rileysoph View Post
A few weeks ago life day stuff from last year were selling on the GTN for millions because they were SUPER RARE and UNOBTAINABLE and the people who had them could show everyone that they were there, that they were in the game since that time, that they participated in the event.

And now you've brought back the exact same stuff from last year? Complete and utter laziness. There is no excuse. Bioware had a full year to come up with something new for it. I'm sorry but this game has just turned into a cash grab. I wouldn't be surprised if they bring back that stupid pumpkin chamber and that womp rat thing.

And i'm expecting a lot of replies which say "special snowflake" obviously those people have never experienced what it's like to be unique before and would prefer to be boring and unoriginal.
Hey Rileysoph,

We chose to bring back the Life Day items this year for a few reasons. Last year when we had the Life Day items, the Cartel Market was fairly new and so at the time, not a lot of people may have realized that these types of items can be limited. Also, we had not yet launched the Collections UI, which is especially helpful for items such as limited event items.

However, with that being said... It is our intention that after this run we will embargo the Life Day items and that they will not be returning again. Like all things, that is subject to change but currently our plan is that after this year these Life Day items will go into retirement!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]