, 03:21 PM
Galactic Starfighter Leaderboards
GALACTIC STARFIGHTER FIRSTS
Upon winning 50 points
Kills & Assists
Time runs out
- Kendoru - FT-8 Star Guard - <magenta HMD> - The Shadowlands - 37 kills & assists
- Callem - S-12 Blackbolt - <Eclipse Squadron> - The Ebon Hawk - 35 kills & assists
- Klehitt - Flashfire - Don't Worry Bout It - Begeren Colony - 33 kills & assists
- El-ahrairah - Mailloc - Despair - Harbinger - 33 kills & assists
- Callem - S-12 Blackbolt - Eclipse Squadron - The Ebon Hawk - 31 kills & assists
Kills & Assists
TOTAL DAMAGE DONE
- Mahoney - SGS-45 Quarrel - Invictus - T3-M4 - 175,312 damage
- Shock - GSS-3 Mangler - Casual - POT5 - 174,279 damage
- Flammae - FlashFire - Arcanum - Darth Nihilus - 145,650 damage
- Reyol - Gss 3 - The Spaceballs - Jedi Convenant - 142,175 Damage
- Jaheesh (Kustenia) - SGS-45 Quarrel, Flashfire, Pike - Alpha Strike Force - Jedi Covenant - 137,549
- Scrab - S-13 Sting - space pvp best pvp - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - 238.66 DPS
- Klehitt - Flashfire - Don't Worry Bout It - Begeren Colony - 219.71 DPS
- Lormaru - GSS-3 Mangler - <hmd MAGENTA> - The Shadowlands - 216.41 dps
- Flammae - FlashFire - Arcanum - Darth Nihilus - 206.48 DPS
- Scrabrep - Flashfire - Starfighter - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - 198.24 DPS
KILLS & ASSISTS
- Lillaea - Quarrel - Rebel Dream - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - 15009 Damage Taken
- SwordSaint - WAR - Pot5 - 10799 damage taken
- BardaTheHobô - S-13 Sting - WooK - The Harbinger - Damage Taken : 10224
- Aquilon-tune - FT-6 Pike - Insert Guild Name Here - The Bastion - 8619 damage taken
- Nemarus - Pike - The Vigil - The Ebon Hawk - 7986 damage taken
- Shock - GSS-3 Mangler - Casual - POT5 - 71 kills and assists
- Delphi - GSS-3 Mangler - The Dragon Covenant - The Ebon Hawk - 54 Kills and Assists
- Xi'ao - Dark Sith'ari - GSS-3 Mangler - The Shadowlands - 53 kills and assists
- Rumina - Flashfire - Penumbral - Jung Ma - 49 Kills and assists
- Paskun - Skybolt - The Underworld Alliance - The Ebon Hawk - 46 kills and assists
- Shock - GSS-3 Mangler - Casual - POT5 - 47 Kills
- Rumina - Flashfire - Penumbral - Jung Ma - 39 kills
- Klehitt - Flashfire - Don't Worry Bout It - Begeren Colony - 37 kills
- Kantner - SGS-45 Quarrel - Shadowed - The Shadowlands - 34 kills
- Karin - S-13 Sting - ĜutLaw - Darth Nihilus - 34 kills
- Shock - GSS-3 Mangler - Casual - POT5 - 47 Kill Streak"
- Klehitt - Flashfire - Don't Worry Bout It - Begeren Colony - 37 kills
- Rumina - Sting - Penumbral - Jung Ma- 33 Kill streak
- Bossofallbosses - Skybolt - The Underworld Alliance - The Ebon Hawk - 30 kill streak
- Karin - S-13 Sting - ĜutLaw - Darth Nihilus - 34 kill streak
- Rumina - Flashfire - Penumbral - Jung Ma - 23 Solo kills
- Klehitt - Flashfire - Don't Worry Bout It - Begeren Colony - 21 kills
- Kingslaya - GSS-3 Mangler - Domination - The Shadowlands - 19 solo kills
- Kantner - SGS-45 Quarrel - Shadowed - The Shadowlands - 17 solo kills
- Lillaea - Strongarm - Rebel Dream - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - 18 Solo Kills
- Vanilly - GSS-3 Mangler - Vis Fatalis - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - 16 solo kills [video]
Complete list of GSF medals found
- Shock - GSS-3 Mangler - Casual - POT5 - 44 assists
- Delphi - GSS-3 Mangler - The Dragon Covenant - The Ebon Hawk - 42 Assists
- Dar'sanita - GSS-3 Mangler - None - Ebon Hawk - 37 assists
- Bossofallbosses - Skybolt - The Underworld Alliance - The Ebon Hawk - 34 assists
- Coryn - SGS-45 Quarrel - Pwn Stars - The Red Eclipse - 33 assists
- Lampert - Flashfire - The Seventh Virtue - The Ebon Hawk - 19 Medals
- Ygnox - SGS-45 Mangler - Amnesia - Darth Nihilus - 19 medals
- Embitu - GSS-3 Mangler - Enraged - The Red Eclipse - 19 medals
- Mugennana - SGS-45 Quarrel - Fearless Arms - Harbinger - 19 medals
- Bore - NovaDive - Full Resolve - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - 19 Medals
Ship maneuvers not cancelling drone missile lock-ons
- Anaris - FT-6 Pike - The Red Eclipse - 727 objectives
- Calywyn - Nova Dive - Dark Jedi Covenant - The Harbinger - 717 Objectives
- Wealthy'buyer - Scout (NovaDive) - The Harbinger - 691 Objective points
- Blazar - Flashfire - Shadowed - The Shadowlands - 689 Objective points
- Kym - Nova - The Core - The Ebon Hawk - 679 objectives
On Sensor Focus range
We looked into this and found that missile drones do indeed still fire at a player executing a defensive maneuver. This is due to the lock-on functioning a bit differently than a player's lock-on. We'll get this fixed in an upcoming patch!
Evasion can help blasters miss, does it have any effects on missiles/lock-on weapons?
So I saw this thread and wanted to see if I could find out for you. I spoke with Jason Attard, one of the senior game designers, and he had this to say:
Galactic Starfighter ships have a sensor radius around the ship and a sensor cone in front of the ship. Increasing your focused sensor range increases the length of the cone, while increasing your sensor radius increases the size of the sphere around your ship. Things that refer to "sensor range" generally modify both the cone and the radius.
Any hostile ships in your sensor cone or sensor radius will show up in your mini map and HUD. You can also see hostile ships that your allies can sense if your communication radius and the communication radius of your ally overlap.
What is the highlighted group for in the roster board before the match?
Thought I would pop in a clarify a couple of things. There are a couple of ways to break a lock-on sequence when no missile has been fired yet:
- Skilled piloting, such as maneuvering outside of the opponent's secondary firing arc, or trying to break line of sight by zooming around or inside of asteroids or other objects.
- Activating a defensive maneuver type engine ability (such as Koiogran Turn, Power Dive, Barrel Roll, Retro Thrusters or Snap Turn).
Once a missile is in-flight, the only way to avoid being hit is to activate a defensive maneuver type engine ability (the same list as above). This will 'evade' the missile. Visually, the missile will still complete its journey towards your ship, but it will not explode and no damage will be done to you.
As an added bonus, when your ship is actively executing a defensive maneuver, enemies cannot lock-on to you. On their end they will hear an error buzz when they attempt to right click to lock-on.
Hopefully this clarifies a few things!
Suiciding... Crashing is the only way to refill missiles
The highlighted folks in the main list are the 3 other players in your squadron. Galactic Starfighter groups people into 4 man squadrons. Secondary fact, if you look at your minimap/map you will see the 3 other members of your squadron highlighted there as well!
Get out there and coordinate!
How do you get more Ship Requisition in a match?
Although some other posters in this thread have already covered what I am about to say, I thought it might be good to get some yellow text on this! It is true, in the future the Bomber has some components which can help their allies in not only refilling ammunition, but also restore your hull as well!
Some things to keep in mind for when you suicide:
Just thought I would bring some of that to light, mainly that the Bomber will address some of your concerns and that you suiciding is beneficial to the opposing team. Also, play my game
- You are removed from the battle for a while, that isn't necessarily the best scenario.
- By dying, you are giving the other team a point towards their victory.
- You are granting assists to any players who had recently damaged you which will contribute to granting them Requisition.
- Personal note: I love to play the game of "How many people can I kill when I have no rocket pods left while my ship is on fire before I die." I highly recommend this game.
Exploit: Ships hiding inside satellites
We came across this thread and I wanted to help clarify.
Ultimately, Galactic Starfighter's rewards do not work the same way as ground game Warzones. The difference is slight, but the end result is the same. Let me explain.
Requisition gain in Galactic Starfighter is directly granted to a player based on their actions: You kill enemies, take objectives, kill turrets, etc. and you gain more Requisition for doing so. And we balance those bonuses to encourage what we feel are "correct" ways to play a gameplay type (e.g. On Domination battles, taking objectives and killing turrets is worth more than killing opponents).
Medals are more a reflection of your deeds during a battle, unlike in Warzones where earning them gains you greater Commendations. We wanted to make the gains be more direct, but thought that players would miss the "showing off" their greatness if we removed medals.
So, to summarize, if a team wins quickly, you do gain Requisition faster--your rate increased because your team did so well. That's your increased benefit. http://www.swtor.com/community/showp...55&postcount=6
Hey guys, thanks for speaking up on this issue. We are looking into what the issue is. There are, however, a lot of moving parts potentially involved . If you would be so kind as to answer a couple questions that might help us narrow down the issue:
- Were you seeing players firing from inside any satellites besides the the center point?
- Did you see this happen In the Kuat Mesas, Lost Shipyards, or both? Any other weirdness that seemed specific to one map or the other?
- How far away were you from their claimed position?
- Were you being targeted by the gunship at the time you saw the issue?
- What was your loadout? Were you able to get info on the Gunship's loadout?
- Any specific information about what was going on at the time? Basically, any info that can help us reproduce this issue?
Thanks for your help! [link]
Back to Table of Contents
Thanks for all of the feedback on this! It looks like the base issue has been identified thanks to your input. We are working on the best way to fix the issue currently.
Though it doesn't make it any less annoying, the issue, as it turns out, is purely visual. Thanks again for the assist. [link]