View Single Post

WLpride
12.23.2011 , 08:38 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Anthonytats View Post
Last sentence... Oh god another "I SPEAK FOR THE MAJORITY SHUT UP ALREADY" post.

Really?
You think that solid world PvP is a "NECESSITY".
Its not. By ANY MEANS.

Its actually an Add on. Im not going to say what others think because i honestly dont know. For me though, i would rather have the CURRENT game being polished off, all the bugs ironed out and just have the experience a bit more smoother.
That for me is a Necessity.

No PvP isnt a priority. They already said that. They are more concerned with having the game running properly for the next couple of weeks.

And im sorry... You dont want them to rush out with PvP updates?
You then post a thread commenting on EXACTLY that. That instead of them bringing out big updates for PvP straight away in the first patch they are bringing out a little extra content for PvE. OH DEAR GOD WHAT WILL WE EVER DO.

For the love of god, show me this "Majority" of people SCREAMING FOR THE LOVE OF GOD for World PvP? Im fair, so i will accept 500000 posts (All from different people) which is just under half of the "Majority".
There isnt a "Majority" SCREAMING for PvP worlds.
There is a MINORITY of Level 50s who have skipped every piece of content to max level and are now CRYING because they are "Amazing" PvPers in WoW, CS:S etc etc who NEED To prove their E-Pen or they will literally curl up and cry themselves to sleep.

Seriously, PvP does NOT come above any kind of bug fixes.
If you want a severly bugged PvP with new PvP content every stupid week then go back to WoW.
I'm sorry that PvP only servers are roughly half of all servers. So please ****. Do you think WE would be happy with swtor with only 500,000 subscriptions? What do you think subscriptions are good for or do you want another 50,000 MMO in a year from now?

Get your head around what MMO means Ok in this day and age, and pls ffs don't compare it to any other games. Many games can bring players once but not many can hold them.

You right though, thanks I'll try to rephrase my point about PvP being taken seriously and not rushed.