View Single Post

Mugen_no_Jidai
11.25.2013 , 06:01 AM | #218
Up to 24100 achievement points here. Congrats to Decimus on the big 30k mark, and Rommelesp for the first 100% on Dailies that I've seen. Looks like I'll also have to work harder here to stay in the top 10 with the addition of some more heavy-hitters.

Just a note to everyone that the overall points leaderboard will now be limited to the top 50. I've been steadily increasing this from the top 20 since I posted this thread, though any more than 50 will get a too little unwieldy, given the format. This should only affect one person who has posted recently, but just a little FYI in case someone is wondering why they're not up there anymore. The individual tab leaderboards might be increased to the top 15 at some point in the near future, just to encourage participation from those with fewer points.

Additionally, I did make an addendum in the OP a few days ago that folks with 9 legend reputations can untick the "Completed" text box just to make it easier, as some of you have already done.

This thread now represents almost all of the servers and I'm pleased at the number of participants (around 60), up from just a few when this thread was originally posted on the Harbinger. Thanks for helping to make it a success (30k+ page views too).