View Single Post

Sportiva
11.20.2013 , 08:18 PM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyMcGee View Post
Ok, if you speak for everyone and the last pack contained nothing that people want, are you saying that NO packs have been bought? Because the info on what was in the packs was clearly advertised. So if no one wanted it, then no one would have bought it, right?

But wait, how is that I see so many people with gear from the new packs? How is there loads of stuff on the GTN? Why did I buy a couple of hypercrates? Why have I already sold my doubles for considerable cash?

It's almost as if people DO like the stuff from the new packs. It's as if you DON'T speak for everyone.

It's totally fine if you want to express your opinion, but why do you have to act as if you speak for the rest of us? I don't recall electing you as my voice.

BW DID include stuff that people want - which is why so many people have bought items from the new pack from the CM or through GTN. You are demonstrably wrong.
Hey Skippy, thank you for your reply.

I based my declarative statement on the fact that I purchased a 24-pack of the Opportunist pack because I wanted to finish off my rep for these packs to get the "Armed & Dangerous" title.

I had absolutely ZERO interest in any item I received, so I just planned on selling them all. From the 24 packs I purchased, I received the Irratdiated Varactyl and the Camping regen toy. I also got 3 Gold level pets. On my server (Ebon Hawk), the Varactyl is worth 1.8 million, the Camping regen toy about 400k, and the pets are selling for around 25k. I received only one armor piece that I can sell for above 100k (Senuous Lower Body Armor, goes for around 225k). All other armor set pieces are hovering around 45k or less.

So YES, I do speak for everyone when I say that this most recent CM pack is complete and utter trash.
Master Jaice Jenod Guardian | Velo Jenx Gunslinger | Master Gira Jenx Sage | Major Jaxen Jenod Vanguard
Saena Jenod Mercenary | Dulymus Jenod Operative | Darth Scoura Assassin | Darth Zetara Marauder