View Single Post

Lumpyone
11.13.2013 , 03:49 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Zanchvegas View Post
This nails it. You just need to play enough to understand how its done, then it becomes as easy as those are claiming it to be. Why would you even want it to be easy? Doesn't it feel better when you accomplish something after you struggle for a bit? I actually still haven't finished it, but each time I play I get closer to finishing (just barely missed it last night). I guarantee when I finally get it done, I will feel better than I would have breezing through it easily.
Okay, finally found a PUG last night which actually made it to the Dread Council. My first time at it, so was a little nervous. We didn't complete it because several people had to leave as we had run out of time. We had managed to do DF just before in 45 minutes and then cleared our way through DP without any problems as well. Until the Dread Council.

After my experience, I'd agree they do NOT need to adjust this fight in SM. I like the mechanics and with others who know the fight, this will be a very fun fight once I've done it a few more times. Looking forward to eventually completing it.