View Single Post

Malastare
11.07.2013 , 12:00 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by watermelonfan View Post
Paying them gives me the right to demand anything reasonable. and this is reasonable demand. Part of paying a subscription is so bioware can pay people to fix issues like this.
Paying a subscription gives you the right to post on the forum, and demand anything you want.

Bioware has a right to ignore your demands.

You're paying a game subscription. It doesn't make you part of the development team or give you power to set development priorities. Bioware said they know about your bug. The fact that they haven't fixed it yet should tell you that they feel its a very minor bug and that the developers are working on things they feel are more important. I will admit that I would agree with that assessment. Nothing is displayed in a confusing manner. Nothing is failing to display. This is purely cosmetic, and not even on a visual that is continuously visible. It's a minor color difference on a 2 second ability animation that occurs --at most-- a couple times a minute. The 'Pink Assassin' bug and "Unmatched Cutscene Equipment" bugs are far more annoying that this.

Until you're willing to pay the $50 per-hour, per-person cost of fixing the bug (and this is not a "one person for 10 minutes" bug), then you don't get to decide what bugs are fixed and what gets left for some other week.

REQUEST: Bioware: Do not fix this bug. There are many other bugs that are far more important. Work on them first.

ETA: Clarification -- I didn't mean to say "Do not fix this bug ever". I meant "Do not fix this bug now". Sorry for the miscommunication.