View Single Post

CaptRogue
11.06.2013 , 05:05 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by watermelonfan View Post
I demand that bioware fixes this glitch. I've been very patient. its been well over a month and it still isn't fixed. I'm paying a subscription every month. They should fix this.
Just because you pay them, does not grant you the right to demand anything from them. lolz You make the choice to play this game, you make the choice to pay. They are not forcing you to do anything. lolz
They will fix this, if they know about this, in due time. Why not go to the right place in the forums or open a ticket about this, instead of whining & making demands?

And as for more important glitches/bugs, problems, start reading other forum posts.
Atm there is a serious glitch with some users not being able to use the in game CC option. There was a couple bugs about relics stacking improperly, I'm not sure if those have been fixed yet. The free speeder that was given last week, will not work for 49 or below, when it should work for level 10+. The list goes on and on. Minor things mainly, but some are way more important than an aesthetic bug, that not all people see.
Quote: Originally Posted by JPryde View Post
Oh btw... Do you know the biggest difference between PvE and PvP on every game I ever played?
Answer: In PvE you do not get a reward for loosing.