View Single Post

GalacticKegger
11.05.2013 , 11:36 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
You know, I think BW could combine some of these catagories if it will make things easier. For example short episodic class stories that include new aspects or areas on a planet.
The top three are right in Bioware's wheelhouse. After GS, maybe a patch with a KOTOR-style minigame? As much as I openly support and thoroughly enjoy playing TOR, it really needs to get back to its roots to generate staying power imho.

I personally think that if dev introduced a new planet with an additional 5 levels worth of class stories once a year (starting with a patch to add class stories to 55 on Makeb) and added a minigame six months after the release of each new planet, this game's reputation and popularity would take off.
"I bled protecting The People's right to free speech; thus I reserve the right to make them bleed for abusing it."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke‎
"There is no instance of a country having benefitted from a prolonged war." ~ Sun Tsu