View Single Post

11.05.2013 , 02:42 AM | #45
Clearly it is still class stories by a WIDE margin. I would speculate this is due to the game's large casual population, and this small slice could be seen to represent that.

Naturally there will be folks that will deny that when no evidence exists, then dismiss evidence when it is presented. That is to be expected.

I do feel there is a way they could present both class and companion storyline progression without the need to add more levels or expansions to the game, if they do so one class at a time....very small story arcs, perhaps 3 or 4 missions a pop that will advance the story and companion story further.

This way they could, at least in part, satiate some of that desire while minimizing investment in time and cost.

I believe that the planet option was chosen by most as a Makeb sort of thing, but that is just a baseless guess. If that is the case, then it looks like it will fall like this...

1) Extension of class stories
2) Addition of minigames
3) New planets added, perhaps in Makeb style with level expansions or small story arcs like Ori.

I would see that as development priorities.