View Single Post

midianlord
10.31.2013 , 07:02 AM | #1128
Quote: Originally Posted by LtBombshell View Post
Ran into a drunk healer. After he went ahead and pulled some mobs numerous times, getting himself killed 2 or 3 times, we vote-kicked him.
On which server was this?

'Cuz I might have ran into them (Merc-healer) too!

There are classes you can play drunk in this game at end-game and still be at least somewhat effective. Healer-Merc is not one of them.

/Me sighs....

I am seriously starting to despise Mandalorian Raiders [HARD]...I think I understand all the mechanics now (from an R/DPS point of view, anyway --the lessons were/are certainly painful!), but it seems that a lot of tanks don't, or just don't care, and that will cause a wipe:

Either at the dog-beast guy because the tank isn't constantly trying to kite the dogs away from the healer/DPS --they will devour those classes/roles very, very quickly-- or at the end-boss because of AoE tagging the boss whilst fighting the turrets and not killing them fast enough (it seems that tagging the boss whilst the turrets are up will "enrage" the turrets, and then they just alpha everyone.).

Last attempt, six wipes before I finally rage-quit with a 40,000+ cred repair bill, something I normally would never do in an FP.

Attention, everyone new to [HARD] modes:

Research, be geared well, and be extra-careful in Mandalorian Raiders, but most of all:

Don't be a bad, that instance will not forgive prancing Cartel Market clothes-horse derpitude the way some others do.
Merc and 'Slinger since launch, Merc and 'Slinger for life
(Feels good, doesn't it? Well it certainly does for me!)