View Single Post

EricMusco
10.28.2013 , 12:45 PM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey everyone,

As you are no doubt aware, we are being careful in how fast and how drastic we make Class changes. Although we are starting that journey in Game Update 2.5, that is certainly not all of the changes that will happen in the future. As a part of that, one of the things we agree on is that Sorcerers could use a little bit of love.

The reason I am making this thread, is that we are curious on what your ideas might be for your class! This is specifically for Lightning and Corruption. What changes would you like to see to those specs to give them a little bit of help in PvE and PvP.

I am going to be combing through this thread and passing your feedback on to the Combat team. I do want to add a disclaimer to this. Just because a suggestion is made in this thread, or even agreed on by multiple posters, in no way implies it will be put into the game. The purpose of this is to share ideas. At the end of the day it will still come down to the decisions of the Combat Team! This is just an opportunity to add some player insight to the discussion.

If you are more of the Sage persuasion, there is a separate thread for that, here.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]