View Single Post

bright_ephemera
10.24.2013 , 07:15 PM | #4190
@DarthSillyMonkey,
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSillyMonkey View Post
Metallikat or CHISS
This was just all kinds of fantastic. And Fenn’rys’s game continues apace. Can’t wait to see where it goes.

@Yoshi, I love Methic’s backpedaling vis-à-vis Jaesa’s virtues. I don’t see that going over well with Vette.

@theStirge, if I could get companions stuck like that for up-close pictures I think I would spend a solid day doing nothing but screenshots.

I have a trio of old things that I finally dusted off and finished. They are all in the Don’t Call Them Ruth-less section of the Ruth!verse timeline, twenty years after the class line, on the battleship Aegis, Wynston’s base of operations.

First is a Sure Bet throwback to Wynston’s Sith-killing strategy as mentioned previously. 450 words. Very indirect references are made to the Agent end of Dromund Kaas/end of Act 1, and the Warrior Act 3 (yes, that one).
Spoiler

Next, Deadly Sins: Envy - When Hazard Met Cipher. This occurs a few weeks after Holiday is salvaged and set up on the Aegis working for Wynston and Quinn. (I feel like I’ve posted parts of this before, but forum search isn’t revealing it.) A minor spoiler for Tharan Cedrax’s conversation line with the female Consular. 700 words.
Spoiler

Finally, Rites of Passage: Growing Up/Out of Father’s Shadow. Rylon Niral, Ruth and Quinn’s son, is going on eighteen, and Pierce Junior is in his early twenties. Quinn has, in this timeline, been vested by life events with an air of noble tragedy he really didn’t ask for. 600 words, no game spoilers.
Spoiler
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 100+ authors to date. 2600+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
---(Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.)--- DELETA MALAVAI EST