Jedi Knight...under Sith control?

VitalityPrime

They could have really made this whole sequence come across better, storywise.

Anyways...does the game ever mention how long you were under Sith control...and what the terrible things you did were?

Orgus drops these bombs on you but doesn't elaborate.

Edited by VitalityPrime

I believe the Knight is one of the last classes to start Chapter 3, based on the fact that by the time they return to Tython, the galaxy is already at war, while war is starting with all othe classes when Chapter 3 begins (or in the case of the Smuggler and the Trooper, is happening at the end of Chapter 2). My best guess would be weeks or months even.

As for the terrible things, who knows. Considering the Knight is treated as an Acolyte by the personnel about the Emperor's station, I doubt they were sent to other planets and do stuff in the name of the Emperor. You'd want to hold a tight leash on someone that powerful. My guess is he was torturing people or something like that, yet the game treats the Knight interrogating Kira as a first-time experience given how that Overseer explains the process to them.

I believe the Knight is one of the last classes to start Chapter 3, based on the fact that by the time they return to Tython, the galaxy is already at war, while war is starting with all othe classes when Chapter 3 begins (or in the case of the Smuggler and the Trooper, is happening at the end of Chapter 2). My best guess would be weeks or months even.

As for the terrible things, who knows. Considering the Knight is treated as an Acolyte by the personnel about the Emperor's station, I doubt they were sent to other planets and do stuff in the name of the Emperor. You'd want to hold a tight leash on someone that powerful. My guess is he was torturing people or something like that, yet the game treats the Knight interrogating Kira as a first-time experience given how that Overseer explains the process to them.

I see...thanks for the info.

I really wish they would have just left those words from Orgus out.

Failing the Jedi...especially after Satele and Master Kiwiiks stand up for you is bad enough...but implying that you have been doing horrible things for months just brings the JK character down so much.

Haha. I did this bit with a Pureblood JK.

I felt like the story for me was:

"Hmmm.....we're letting a Pureblood into the Order. No way the spawn of the Empire is evil, right?"

Chapter 3, DS JK with Kira at full affection:

"Holy Sith, the Imperial was acting like an Imperial!"

/facepalm

Haha. I did this bit with a Pureblood JK.

I felt like the story for me was:

"Hmmm.....we're letting a Pureblood into the Order. No way the spawn of the Empire is evil, right?"

Chapter 3, DS JK with Kira at full affection:

"Holy Sith, the Imperial was acting like an Imperial!"

/facepalm

My JK is a Mirilian (for the emote, I like their meditation to much not to make that my main pub) and has BLOOD RED irises. So when my Sentinel got taken over by the Emperor he was waving a red lightsaber. And you know what I thought? "Damn, this was destiny!"

You turned a republic army to your cause, took control of the star forge and unleashed your own empire on the galaxy. Then your memory was wiped and you turned good again....oh wait that was Revan.

I guess the point was to experience what happened to Revan and show that the Knight can also overcome the Emperor's control but it was badly implemented, very vague and didn't feel quite right.

Also why couldn't Kira join you against the Emperor, when that scene showed she had also learnt to resist him?!

Also why couldn't Kira join you against the Emperor, when that scene showed she had also learnt to resist him?!

She can tune out his voice and influence, but I'm pretty sure being stuck right next to him would make his mind controlling power a little bit stronger then when he's using it on her from half a galaxy away

She can tune out his voice and influence, but I'm pretty sure being stuck right next to him would make his mind controlling power a little bit stronger then when he's using it on her from half a galaxy away

She seemed to do just fine when aboard his station and in his presence, though.

She seemed to do just fine when aboard his station and in his presence, though.

True, but the Emperor didn't need her anymore, he had you instead under his mind warping, at that point Kira was just a weak failure in his eyes and wanted her to be tortured and killed by the one she grew to admire most. In the Dark Temple the Emperor knew the JK was able to resist him utterly, so in that case he would be fine turning his/her allies against themselves.