View Single Post

Falver
10.07.2013 , 05:40 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by KTap View Post
Those are nice, but I'm specifically talking about this thread, since it seems to be the one most people use to compare pve dps potential (I didn't even know they existed until recently).

I just think it would be nice to have a more accurate representation of what our dps would be in a normal pve situation.

This would also lessen the gap for a lot of specs and make this whole thread more fun/competitive, imo.
It is something I've thought about and something I would like to fairly apply. Fairly is the operative word though. If I can think of a way to make this happen and be able to ensure that cheating isn't happening, you can expect this change to happen. The only thing I can think of currently is to force people to submit recordings of the parse but I already think I'm asking too much already with the AMR profiles (they do take some time to build). Otherwise, my time is already often spent doing arbitrary parse verifying.

The reason why I won't create another honorable mentions sort of post is simply because I don't like having to juggle too many posts for the same thread. I could be convinced otherwise but currently, meh.

Pitch me some ideas on how to present it and regulate it, and if I like one enough I'll certainly incorporate it into the thread.
The Harbinger
Claimed - Thirteenth - Falver
<Phobos> is recruiting to fill in multiple raid groups. Apply at http://fearphobos.com/