View Single Post

AMightyKnight
10.01.2013 , 12:39 PM | #4
only skimmed it since we are raiding atm - Overall very satisfactory answers IMO. Especially the soon on UI change for Commandos.

edit

Quote:
We do not disagree with your final comment about the “unforgiving heat management system” and are curious to know whether the Mercenary/Commando community would like to see a resource overhaul at some point in the distant future? If we were to make Heat/Energy Cells for Mercenaries/Commandos work more like a Sorcerer’s/Sage’s Force pool, would it be appreciated or despised by those of you who play Mercenaries/Commandos? We are not planning any change to the Heat/Energy Cell system at this time, but would like to know more about the community’s opinion of the current Heat/Energy Cell resource system. We will talk more about this issue in the answer to your third question.
Personally I’m against a radical change when it comes to resource management since I like the fundamental concept of the system. I don’t see anything fundamental wrong with it and think that there are far greater issues which need to be addressed.
What I’d like to see is a simple change in the Arsenal tree to somehow give us our free High Impact Bolt back. More is simply not necessary IMO, I have no problem at all fighting two fights at the same time. And who the *** cares about tooltips?
Benaiah Abihail @T3M4 Ahdino Abishai
Gladio vivere, fusil perire!
KotFE 10/2015: RIP Endgame /unsubbed 02/16