View Single Post

Kinslayer
09.29.2013 , 03:16 PM | #528
Quote: Originally Posted by odawgg View Post
Sorry hehe, I almost wrote "he/she" I guess I should have and I came to the assumption you were using RS as a filler and even tried a few parses that way for experimentation. Even though you put up an excellent parse, it would require crazy barrage proc luck (which you had) for it to work well. I'm pretty confident your average dps would suffer prioritizing that way, you may already know that.

We shall continue this next tier....I've seen 65% HSM crit from I think it was Knopik once (traitor re-rolled sniper ), 70% is the highest I've seen as well. It takes so many things to go perfect to put up these parses we are putting up, it's never just one thing....life of a merc-arsenal, just gotta be disciplined and consistent, eventually you get lucky. Would be nice to see BW make some adjustments in regards to our RNG.
Oh definitely. I actually had quite a few 3150-3199 parses from the few days after I got full 75 until when I did that one using RS as soon as it was off cooldown but wanted to see if I could break 3.2k before posting any of them, and then quite a few on the day trying to maximize unload usage which went pretty awful so it was just super barrage proc luck that it actually worked.

One thing I don't understand with the arsenal RNG is how different 45% barrage proc rate seems to be compared to the 45% RS one with pyro. Like there is absolutely no problem getting a RS in every ~6s with just using power shot and it just doesn't make sense.

Oh, and I swapped my blasters to the dual kell dragon ones so I might try a few more times before Tuesday to see if somehow it will make a difference!
M a r i s i
Z o r z