View Single Post

09.26.2013 , 11:14 AM | #273
Quote: Originally Posted by CourtneyWoods View Post
Hey everyone,

Unfortunately I am the bearer of bad news today. It looks like the Combat Team will need some more time to finish your questions, so we will be posting these next week. While it may seem like a quick and easy thing to answer these questions, the team wants to make sure you receive thorough answers, which does take time. I understand this is not ideal, but we appreciate your patience and apologize for the delay!
Does that mean the Combat Team will revisit answering the questions that they previously gave flippant and disrespectful answers to, without being thorough and without consideration to the (real or perceived) shortcomings of the class the Combat Team answers failed utterly to address?

Or must the class that I main (well...if only playing SWTOR a couple times a week now can be considered "maining" anything anymore) continue to l2p?
Adrian-Defense Guardian | Kerrik-Vigilance Guardian | Matari-Scoundrel Healer | Treston-Pyromaniac Vanguard | Eamen-Sage Healer
Kendrew-Op Healer | Andreus-Sorc Healer | Matarion-Juggernaut Smasher | Darrien-Veng Juggernaut
The Makaryk Legacy of Healing to Full - Begeren Colony
Referral Link - Click for 7 days' sub time and other free stuff