Create an enemy for Luke Skywalker...
View Single Post
09.24.2013 , 06:16 PM |
Quote: Originally Posted by
I got one, try this on for size.
Place of Birth
: Gen'Dai Homeworld
: approx. 4,000 years
As a Gen'Dai he had all the natural abilities that entails including regeneration, reflexes, and strength. He learned from both Jedi and Sith eventually forsaking both and embracing a philosophy akin to Alema Rar's
He is highly skilled saber duelist and over his thousands of years of careful study, mastered all forms save for Vaapad. He can then put this into use combined with telekenesis to wield six to eight sabers at a time. four through his mind, and one in each hand with the ability to produce an extra two hands. (he enjoys Jar'kai). USe of all the sabers is rare and difficult, only achieved in rare moments of perfect clarity. He prefers to dual wield with 2 sabers wielded telekenetically. He also learned to use and collected other weapons such as lightwhips, force pikes, and darksabers though he considers them inferior to sabers, but useful in their own ways. He wears a helmet of Mandalorian Armor designed and enchanted by Sith alchemists to enhance the power of his force illusions. He also wears a cloak that can tear away but is laced with corotis to resist saber strikes to his back and that can dissolve into a smoke cloud to provide a cover screen.
In his younger years he yearned for knowledge and learned from the Jedi, fighting against the Sith in the GGW after his planet was ravaged by them. Over time he witnessed jedi hypocrisy undo what he's achieved and felt he'd learned all he needed, so by the time of the New Sith Wars he defected. From here he learned the Sith ways and gained power, but he felt the Sith were too destructive after Bane wiped them out. His mind couldn't accept the hypocritical jedi or the power mad Sith who destroyed themselves so he returned to his home, and adopted the traditional Gen'Dai stance of non-interference with an exception for protecting his people. He then rejoined the Jedi and became a scholar all in order to better ensure the safety of his people. For centuries he studied Jedi and Sith holocrons in the temple, refusing to take missions or teach apprentices. After order 66, he fled from planet to planet to avoid Palpatine's reach. He studied on Korriban and Ziost as well as hid for a time on Yavin IV, Tatooine, Ilum, and Mandalore to name of few of his more well known stops.
He has a special hatred for Luke and Sidious. His travels during the Imperial Era where attempts to find a way to reach Sidious after the Dark Lord attacked his planet and decimated his people. When Luke destroyed the first Death Star, he'd just learned that a few survivors (mostly young Gen'Dai) of his race where being held aboard. He blamed Luke for their murders and was further enraged when Luke stole his kill of the Emperor.
Feats of his power/abilities
- Defeated 27 Sith Warriors at once during the GGW, utilizing for the first time his ability to wield 4 sabers. He also killed the last few by dueling them with sabers wielded telekenetically for the first time. He later expanded upon this.
- Stalked and killed each member of a 12 man Jedi strike team hunting him in the caves of Ryloth immediately post Ruusan. Driving them insane through strong force illusions, even getting one to kill another.
- Studied several Jedi holocrons in the Temple during the Golden Age for many centuries.
- Studied Sith holocrons for decades during both the New Sith Wars and Imperial eras.
- Slew a dozen Sithspawn and sith beasts during his time on Korriban.
- Butchered three platoon of Stormtroopers using nothing but illusions and force wielded sabers.
- contained a small bomb's explosion within a force shield without trouble.
- rebuffed and held his own against force attacks from several Masters of the Prequel order during sparring sessions and training
- Captured an Acclamator II-class assault ship in his escape from Coruscant single handedly
- withstood a direct hit from a concussion missile using a force barrier.
- Was entirely dismembered by Jedi twice during the New Sith Wars, walked away both times.
- Visited and lived with the Aing-Tii during the Vong War
- Killed many Dark Jedi and assassins sent by Palpatine.
- Countless examples of telekentic, saber, force shield, and force illusions abilities throughout 3 wars and 4,000 years. (GGW, NSW, and Vong War)
(these aren't all in order)
So we're making these up right? How does it look?
And........ He's the Most Interesting Man in the Galaxy.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx
Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not
<Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf