Thread: New Classes
View Single Post

Stinghen
09.20.2013 , 07:36 PM | #28
I agree with the guy who said it doesn't really help just putting the same classes on the other side.

I did think a neutral faction would be awesome. We could have Force Adept, move over BH and smugg to cover up the corners, and fill in a fourth class. However, imagine the ammount of trouble to go over to implement that? It's unrealistic to hope that it ever will.

And, on a related note, I think the covered bases are enough to satisfy my RPer needs. I don't care if they don't have Zeison Sha or whatever else you feel might be appropriate :P You can always RP that sorta character if you like.

What I really think is mandatory, however, is an expansion on playable species. Enough with the overly-close-to-human races! I mean, Mirialan as a separate race? Why the hell for? xD Instead, they missed out on some awesome race opportunities, such as Rodian, Wookiee (might be a little hard to work in the grunts and howls, but it's not impossible), the incredibly popular Togruta, Nautolan, Kalee... The list goes on and on. Hell, if I were a dev I'd go to the trouble of taking the Gungans into the game, if that meant crossing out mirialan and cyborg. These "races" could easily be covered by adding implant gizmos and green skin and different tattoos in the customiseable features at character creation.