View Single Post

ZirusZero
09.19.2013 , 03:16 AM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by Tyminator View Post
We explored the light - nothing there.

DATAMINERS HAVE FOUND - A Krayt_Cave map file in Tatooine. They believe it to be near Mos Ila. We have 5 of us searching the mountain ranges.
Interesting. Perhaps it could be accessable from southern jundland? I'd disagree it's only in Mos Ila, as faction exclusive content would just annoy everyone. I wouldn't mind the trek either considering I have the entire map of tatooine.

Quote:
By the way - regarding secrets on Tatooine .. What is this blueish thing meant to be which is on the cliffs beneath H4 "Search & Rescue" ?

You can see it much better from the other side of the gap - the side on which there is "Pirate Bullies" located.

It's halfway down the cliff - and my char died once when I tried getting closer to it.

If you look on the map, you can see a triangle on the H4's area - this is supposed to be a very big cloth thing, but it also looks as if one edge of it was almost pointing towards the blueish thing I mean ...

It's coordinates are somewhat close to 488, -1016. And it is deep on the cliffs.
If I reached that oddly colored rock by the cliffs around the willpower datacron, I can sure reach that.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.