View Single Post

milsvaard
09.18.2013 , 10:02 AM | #109
So, we payed for the expansion, something that's given for free now and all we get is a title? is this a joke? How does this make sense?

I don't know who comes up with these things but that person doesn't understand how to maintain their costumer base happy. It doesn't make sense to sacrifice or insult your current subscribers who have proven to be loyal, just to take a chance on gaining some new players, who you don't know if they'll stick around like we subs do.

it's surprising that a company like Bioware/EA employs people who are this clueless. When you give away an expansion for free and don't reward subs who had to pay for it, why would they buy the next expansion? why not wait until it's given away for free and then get it then?

If all you're going to give subs is a "title" which is meaningless and doesn't improve your experience of the game, it's better not to give us anything. it's insulting.

I'm embarrased to wear the title on my toon, makes me look like an idiot, a moron who payed money for the expansion instead of getting it for free.