View Single Post

ObsidianVashti
09.17.2013 , 04:47 PM | #1
So I'm far from inexperienced in The Old Republic, however I've never been able to do an Operation. (or I did one but it was haphazardly with a group and I had no idea what I was doing, and I basically did nothing useful.) Additionally I'd really like to enjoy all the storylines and from what I've heard it sounds like there is actually a pretty linear storyline found in the Operations of TOR. (Supposedly there is this climatic Dread Guard storyline interwoven between Operations that I know nothing about and the final Operation is coming Oct. 2nd with Patch 2.4? I always wondered why the Dread Guard just kinda disappeared...)

I know about gear rating requirements and all that good jazz, my main question is what is the best way to start the Operations? What is the proper order, to enjoy the storylines to the maximum potential, and is it better to use groupfinder or General Chat in order to get a group that isn't merely rushing through it for the comms and won't be angry at me as an inexperienced Operations player?

Thanks guys!