View Single Post

Xakthul
09.14.2013 , 09:02 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Bleeters View Post
Can't say I ever viewed the flashpoint dialogue that way, but the behaviour of the people in that group is disgusting. You lasted longer than I did, at least. I'd have bailed at the 'hurr hurr let's rape her' bullcrap.

As for the responsibility of the dialogue, well. Again, I'd not go so far as to say it's mysognistic myself, but I would venture that Empire choices, in general, seem to have a lot more involving individual suffering - torturing and murdering people for no apparent reason, gloating whilst you do it - than Republic does, and whilst I'm not going to make any generalisations on Empire playerbases and say it's true of everyone or even a majority, them seemingly attracting certain kinds of people is one of the major reasons I demoted my characters there to singleplayer content.
Meh. I just stay within my guild or existing friends to run FPs. At least I know that they're joking when they make those comments like "lets rape her", etc.
Duelist Mixalot, Grand Champ Tellsa, Lord Saml, Apprentice Syynx, Captain Cirris, Skirmisher Janewei, Jedi Knight Jugger'not, Agent Ez'zio of <Wookies and Cream>, Harbinger
"Aim for the trolls! Kill the trolls!"- Gandalf