View Single Post

Naweth
09.10.2013 , 09:56 PM | #21
Today on Imperial News Network: Korriban Slaughter.
Reports are pouring in of an abnormal death toll in the tomb of Tulak Hord, oft times a training ground of sorts for potential Sith. It seems that the kills are rather fresh, indicating that whoever, or whatever, did this left in a hurry and recently. The Sith Lords of Korriban are most displeased that they are being forced to wait to send their recruits to trials in the tomb due to a total lack of sentient life. Images of the tomb are still being sifted through, and most are censored.
This reporter can assure you that you do not want to see them; I threw up for an hour straight and will have nightmares for a week. Needless to say the Empire has taken swift and decisive action against such wanton slaughter. With the backing of the Sith, the Emperor has ordered the current Champion of the Great Hunt to investigate and hunt down this monster. Whether or not the creature will be killed or rewarded has yet to be seen.
We here at the INN assume the latter.

Andronikus nearly fell out of his chair, having turned on the holo-news the moment Ignite and Company left the ship. “Guess I’ll have to tell him about that one,” he chuckled, shaking his head. “Makes me really wonder what exactly went on in that tomb.”
“Master Andronikus, can I get you anything? A hot meal perhaps? A foot massage?” 2V-R8 walked into the cockpit.
“That sounds great,” Andronikus removed his boots. “I’ll take both.”
“I live to serve, Master!” The droid hurried away.
“Glad I rebuilt that droid,” Andro placed his hands behind his head and sighed contentedly.