View Single Post

09.10.2013 , 12:53 PM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Nemisis View Post
Im not acting entitled to everything under the sun. All im saying is the people getting ready to buy it or got it last month get free coins, and the people " like me" that bought it earlie on get a silly title? The same people that are just not getting the expansion are getting treated better, and will have access to the same content as I do. Your logic is still flawed. Please explain to me why a late comer should get free coins, and a loyal subscriber gets a title and thats it? Makes no sense to me when the same later comers will prob be entertained as well, and for your information, I was bored of this game 6 months ago, and im also pretty tired of their lies and BS. The only reason I even stick around is because I have 350 guild members that enjoy it, and I like hanging around them, so yeah im here for the people, not EA and this bus load of crap. Nice assuption on your part pal

P.S How much does EA pay you to troll unhappy customers?
you got 5 months of content for $10, thats $2 a month.
if you're THAT butt hurt about it, i'll trade you 1050 cartel coins for all gear, loot, silver titles story missions lvl 55 characters and everything else you've accumulated from lvl 50+ in the last 5 months....

what's that? you don't want to give me you several lvl 55 characters, your pvp/pve lvl 55 armor sets, have to redo all the story missions again for the characters who've already done them, and give me several million dollars worth of in game money and the stuff you bought with it for a measly 1050 cartel coins? well boo on you >=|