View Single Post

Kalshic
09.10.2013 , 12:37 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by Snakebelow View Post
Now, this.... telling me that my entire guild paid $10 dollars (netting them around $500 in income) and what do we get for it? A title... while the people who quit and come back... get it for free..... and everyone who recently bought gets coins. So everyone gets something worth value... except us loyal subscribers from day 1.

I
You got a statue, you got 6 months of entertainment. Is that not what you wanted when you purchased it?

Quote:
Dude, get off the 'Bioware Defence Force' already. I also find your logic extreamly flawed and heres why. So what if they are JUST NOW buying the expansion. So what if some of us bought it back 6 months ago and supported them. Its still a slap to the face for those of us that paid for this, and now some others are getting it for free of charge? IMHO they need to give those 1050 CC to everyone that paid 10 bucks for the expansion and call it a day. And BTW my perk was not new content dude, we had to PAY for it, and now some folks are getting a free ride just for waiting it out or being late comers? Now I have no issues with them doing that for new folks, but don't crap on your loyal fanbase that supported you either, take care of them!
Dude, stop acting entitled to everything under the sun. You paid for the content and you got it, you got 6 months of being entertained. If you weren't entertained you could've left 5 months ago, but it seems like you were since you stayed so I'm going to assume you got what you paid for too.