View Single Post

EVO_D
09.05.2013 , 05:18 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Most of the old rwz teams, and the people who seemed to live on the forums declaring how noobish everyone is, have quit. Good, the majority were self important *******s

I login to the game at any time between 6pm-1am, and theres 2/3 instances of the fleet with regular warzone pops, the playerbase is a lot different to how it used to be, and the majority aren't on par with the older players sure, but thats also because most of them haven't been playing for long enough to know each of the different ACs, and how to counter them. There seems to be more people playing normal warzones now than before, and regardless of people saying they dont count, normal warzones make up 90% of this games pvp.

Give it a few months, things will seem a lot better than they do now, pvp-wise.
Haha! Sac telling it how it is! you wanted them gone all along. As you know, there are some I am quite happy have ****** off and others I'd like to stay. Yes lots of new players, you need to stop with the moaning at them when we are in wz's

Welcome back Bru! why did you turn traitor and leave Coral? how could you turn your back on the lovely Dhaima like that? shame on you!!
CLASS OF 2011FOUNDER OF SWTOR
To support this game and gain free stuff click HERE
Information on the referral program.