Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.
1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?
2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)
3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?
4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?
5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?
1.I am the sith lord master of the universe! How dare you ask me about my childhood?! Just kidding, mostly, I was a lingering slave before slaughtering my many masters and claiming my rightful title of sith lord! I often resort to crying in the fetal postion when I don't get my way. then shooting lighting at the person who was unlucky enough to say "No." . What? the czerka job? Oh right. I am a hard worker and will unrelenting strike down any other underling who dares question my orders.
2.Killing the pretending tyrant Lord Malgus (deceased).
2.1 Saving the planet Makeb from ground quakes.
2.2 Destroying the planet Makeb after finding out how to use ground quakes as a weapon.
3.Well, the makebians tried to stage a revolt after I tricked them into giving me the serum I was trying to use as a weapon at the time, too bad for them that I had figured out how to use the ground quake weapon at the time of said revolt.
4. I once ate the last of the rare musky rancor. Does that answer your question?
5.Easy, kill said experiment, then say it wasn't my fault.